Tuesday, November 13, 2007

the rav, it keeeels me

Ugh, where does my time go? I spend more time on Ravelry surfing around than I do knitting. This has got to stop. There are something like 40 days before Christmas, and there is no way I'm going to finish five pairs of socks before then. I've done 1 pair, and I'm half way done with another sock. I'm not even going to delude myself into thinking I'll somehow find time to knit four hours a day to get it done.

Also, baby knitting has taken precedence, as my cousin's baby shower is in a few weeks and I'm making black-and-gold booties out of leftover Claudia's Handpainted Yarn. I cast on for a baby hat, too, just for some stockinette sanity knitting.

I think my problem is that I only like to knit when I've got a chunk of time set aside. I'm not a "work a row here and there" kind of knitter. How can I change that? I mean, I don't even know if I want to. Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment