Sunday, November 21, 2010

road trip to the Outer Banks

I nearly forgot to blog about the trip I took a week ago! My pals Tiffany, Tasha and I took a road trip to the Outer Banks to visit Knitting Addiction in Kill Devil Hills. I had been to the store's old location but this was my first visit to their new spot. I have to say, it is REALLY nice! The store was abuzz with activity when we were there, but the employees were helpful. It's a really nice, airy, large store. They have lots of Malabrigo and Spud & Chloe to boot. I came home with a beautiful skein of locally dyed DK weight yarn.


Sea Star Handpaints, colorway Avalon Pier

There are 460 yards ... I'm thinking about some kind of gorgeous knee-high socks.

I also bought a pair of Addi DPNs -- they are really nice. I'm using them on a pair of socks for my mom and the socks are just flying! I've knit a sock and a half in a week on them.


No comments:

Post a Comment