Saturday, December 10, 2011

I got an iPhone!

Oh, how I have been counting the days until my Verizon contract was eligible for renewal. The weekend after Thanksgiving, it was time, and I made two trips to the Apple store in order to find an iPhone in stock. Since then, I've barely put the phone down!

I'm afraid I'm a little obsessed with Instagram and Hipstamatic.

I brought it on a walk with Josh and Gracie ...

Stockley Gardens

I love my neighborhood.

To work (that's our Christmas tree):

Ye olde Pilot Christmas tree

Out to eat:

Sope and taco for me, gordita and tostada for him.

(That's lunch at Jessy's Taqueria, a really awesome place in Ocean View.

But mostly I take pictures of Gracie snoozing beside me on the couch:

Mournful dog is mournful.

I am always open to app recommendations, so let me know if you have any that you can't live without!

No comments:

Post a Comment