Saturday, March 31, 2012

My affection for color

When I saw Color Affection, I had to have it. I just did.

A few yarn purchases later ... and a month later ... I had this:

FO: Color Affection

Main color: Madeline Tosh Merino Light in Steam Age
First contrasting color: Madeline Tosh Merino Light in Sugar Plum
Second contrasting color: Cascade Heritage Sock in a teal colorway that lacked any pretty, descriptive name

FO: Color Affection

The above photo is my new professional headshot, so everyone in my company sees this in our email threads. (Google Mail at work, I love and hate you -- only because I find myself using email outside of working hours exponentially more than I did before)

FO: Color Affection

I haven't had much time to wear this thing, as we've had a heck of a warm spring, but I can't wait for fall to come around again.

I loved this pattern so much, well ...

Started section 3 of Color Affection

As Jay-Z would say ... on to the next one ...

4 comments:

  1. I love it! and your new pic for work is perfect :) I know... I barely wore my knits this winter, and there is one I never wore once! (hitchhiker) sad, huh? maybe after I finish my stripes study (which I am freaking obsessed with) I will do a color affection...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, your colors are so pretty! and i love your happy headshot. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, and these are such pretty pics of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shawl is loverly but of course your face is much more so than the shawl! XOXO

    Mom

    ReplyDelete