Saturday, January 16, 2010

another sock is done

FO: Shifty sock

Pattern: Shifty by Anne Hanson
Yarn: Hazelknits Artisan Sock in Pacific (color is more accurate here)
Rav details here
Mods: Knit 5.5 repeats on leg instead of the 6.5 called for in pattern, though now (of course) I see I could've probably done 7.5 repeats. Oh well.

This sock is super sproingy and fits my foot like a glove. The pattern is really easy and intuitive. I highly recommend it.

I've cast on for its mate already, as well as the mate to the purple toe-up sock I blogged about most recently. No SSS here!

In other yarny news, I got a new piece of furniture for yarny notions and things at Ikea last weekend and did some reorganizing/cleaning of the office. I really love it in here now. Click the photo to learn more about what is where!

reorganized craft stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment