Wednesday, January 13, 2010

toe-up FTW

In my last post, I posed the question: Which sock would I finish first, a toe-up or cuff-down one?

Ladies and gents, I share with you now my first toe-up sock:

FO: first toe-up sock!

Yarn: Dream in Color Smooshy in Pansy Go Lightly
Rav details

I am thrilled with how this turned out. It is super tall on my leg (though it doesn't look especially tall in this photo). It's easily the tallest sock I've made. I could've made it a bit taller (by my measure of weighing the yarn), but I grew tired of it and just wanted to finish already!

I am hoping to cast on the mate in the next few days, but now I am itching to finish that super sproingy cuff-down sock that is nearly done ... I've never had Second Sock Syndrome and I don't intend on starting now!

No comments:

Post a Comment