Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Where am I?

Well, dear readers, I'm in the midst of a summer funk. I've been working six-day weeks. I've been knitting, but not too much. I've taken zero pictures in the past three weeks or so. Just when summer tempts us and gives a day *only* in the mid-80s, the next day it returns to 95 degrees with a swampy heat index of 110. Ugh.

I'm seeing my parents and brother in less than two weeks, so I hope that breaks up my mood. In the meantime, there is some good old summer TV filling my time ("True Blood," "The Colony" and "Mad Men").

I have two finished socks -- one self-striping Vesper yarn, the other stripes of my own doing for a Christmas knit, but again, the camera hasn't left the bag in weeks. Here's hoping I can report back with something to show for myself ...

1 comment:

  1. oh dearest...we forgive you (so long as you send some socks to me asap!) hahaha

    oh yeah, and only if you add me to your blog-roll *mwah ha ha*

    ReplyDelete