Monday, December 10, 2007

buried under boxes.

I'm popping my head in to say I'm still around ... just been busy the past week. I helped pack/move boxes for my aunt's move three days last week. I ran three days, too, but I didn't always keep to the mileage I was supposed to. Today, for example, I had an upset stomach so I mostly walked about 2 miles instead of running 3. Ugh. I'm hoping my long run Thursday (a five-miler) gets me back on target. Everything just feels a little off right now - I haven't had a day off work since last Monday, and I won't be off till Thursday (and it's a one-day weekend at that - I'm picking up an OT shift Friday). I've got a lot of preparations ahead before my parents and brother arrive in two weeks, and I'm counting on my days off to get a bunch of that stuff done!

Tonight should be a semi-early night at work (that is, I'll be done by 10 or 10:30). Afterward I'm running to Wal-Mart for a few things - a tree stand, dog food and a retractable dog leash as a Christmas gift for my brother, which is at least getting out of the house for something that's not running or work. Ha.

On the upside, I'm knitting in any spare moments I get - mostly making progress on the Wildefoote sock. And there are some fun things to look forward to this week - we're getting our Christmas tree on Wednesday, and that night, I'm having a few friends over to watch the finale of "America's Next Top Model" (Team Jena all the way!).

No comments:

Post a Comment