Sunday, April 18, 2010

One lacy sock.

This, my friends, is one easy, lacy sock.

FO: Lacy Ribs sock

Pattern: Lacy Ribs by Wendy Johnson (from her book "Socks from the Toe Up")
Yarn: Wullenstudio Sock (Colorway: Bad Moon Rising)
US 2 needles
Rav details

The pattern is super, super easy. The sample in the book is variegated, but I didn't want the variegation to obscure this pretty pattern. I'm glad I went with a mostly solid yarn.

FO: Lacy Ribs sock

I had switched to US 1 needles for the ribbing, finished it, tried it on, and immediately lost blood flow to my foot. Ick. So I frogged the ribbing, re-knit it on 2s, and it fits much, much better now!

I knit this sock in 13 days. It's 12 days until I leave for Maryland Sheep & Wool. I'm hopeful I can start and finish its mate before then, but realistically, I'll be finishing it while I'm there!

No comments:

Post a Comment