Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sheep + Wool

Many knitters (especially those on the East Coast) know that Maryland Sheep & Wool is THE event of the year. And it's almost here! And I will be there!

So if you see me, and I know you in real life (or if you read my blog), say hi! For those who don't know me, I look like this:

on the ferry

I will probably be standing in front of The Fold's booth, making a stupid face like this:

the face of excitement

(Can you blame me? All that Socks that Rock ...)

I'll also be at the Fiberspace afterparty Saturday night. I am rather shy and have a feeling I will chicken out on saying hi to others I recognize from the interwebs ... but I'll try not to! I promise!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura! I'm going to give S&W a miss this year...we are actually moving to MD this summer so maybe I will catch you up there next year! Hope you have a GREAT time! Squeeze some fiber for me. =) ~Shannon

    ReplyDelete