Thursday, April 26, 2007

It's been an uneventful week ... I finished the baby boy blanket and have moved on to the baby girl blanket. I'm happy with both. Photos TK when I'm not lazy.

I'm making spinach pitas for dinner tonight. I feel the makings of a migraine coming on, though - the kind where my eyes and even my follicles hurt. I haven't had any caffeine today, so that could be exacerbating it.

On the good news front, my mom got the go-ahead to take the radiation pill today, and her thyroid is on its way to destroying itself. She just has to avoid small children and babies (and people in general, but especially little ones) for a few days. It was kind of unfortunate that right after taking the pill, she had to walk past a bunch of kids on her way out of the hospital, though. She can be around people again by the time I get there next Saturday, though.

Oh yeah ... I'm taking a trip to S.C. (possibly for the last time, if they move) next weekend. A wee short one, but I don't mind. I'm looking forward to our day trip to Asheville.

No comments:

Post a Comment