Sunday, March 16, 2008

feeling good ...

OK, now that the half marathon is over, I think it's time I commit to Pay It Forward!

Via Running Knitter:

Here's how it works: be one of the first three bloggers to leave a comment requesting to join this Pay It Forward Exchange, and you will receive a handmade knit gift from me at some point in the next 365 days. That's my promise to you! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by promising to do the same on your blog.

Soooo here's hoping three people want to do this!
ETA: Shannon is the first!

I also have a knitting photo to show for my efforts (pre-half-marathon jittters = lots of knitting is done).

I finished a stockinette sock and am flying along on my Monkey sock!
Two months later, I'm checking in

(Two blog posts in one day ... what's wrong with me?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment