Tuesday, March 18, 2008

whew!

I found my gift certificate for my birthday massage!! Perfect timing two days after the race.

I was going through my top desk drawer, putting away my address book after putting together a package for my friend who just moved to Australia. The gift certificate must've slipped under a few things because it was peeking out. Thank GOD I found it. It figures I find it the night after my boyfriend misplaces his cell phone after ordering a pizza from our apartment. I think he left it at the pizza place after picking it up, but we'll see. I'm going to call tomorrow.

I work tomorrow, and then it's my weekend! I've got some fun things planned. m going to get that massage, buy new running shoes, and I owe my new Ravelry penpal a letter. Oh and I'm going to use these new shoes. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment