The rules: Posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer. Play nice, children.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago: I was 15 and finishing my freshman year of high school. I didn't have my job at TJ Maxx yet - or my license. I probably babysat and spent most of my time with my boyfriend, who was a year older and could drive us to the movies. I remember thinking that was pretty awesome.
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today - in no particular order: Take the dog for a long-ish walk (not really running right now because I'm in the midst of some back pain ... argh), go to work, cast on for yet another baby sock. It's a holiday, I'm taking it easy!
3. Snacks I enjoy: Tortilla chips and salsa. Or queso. Popcorn fresh from my lovely air popper, thanks to one of the best Christmas gifts ever from my brother.
4. Places I've lived: Three towns in Pennsylvania (Turtle Creek, Eighty Four and State College); Manchester, England; Norfolk, Va.
5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Pay off my debts (and those of my parents and brother); go on a big trip with them, probably to Europe; buy homes in Norfolk, Pittsburgh, New York and somewhere beachy; and invest everything else.
6. Peeps I want to know more about: I'm tagging: Tiffany, Eileen, QuirkyKnitGirl, GaietyGirl.
Only tagging four, I'm lazy and want to go back to sleep to summon the energy for this dog walk.