Sunday, January 21, 2007

more on the Crock-Pot

In response to Judy's comment ... I know the point of the Crock-Pot is to cook when you aren't home, but work schedule makes meal times kind of difficult. I mean, I don't want to eat dinner at 1 a.m.! I'm going to have to sacrifice and eat a big lunch before work, I suppose, if I want to use my crockpot more than twice a week. In other meaty news, I got two pork tenderloins at the Harry Teet today.

I foresee a stressful week. I'm editing a project at work that is kind of coming down to the wire, and it's going to mean a lot of hard work the next few days. I'm not afraid of hard work - I love a challenge, but I want to do an excellent job, and I hate having to wait for all the pieces to fall into place till I can do my job. Also, I'm a bit stressed about the 15K on Saturday. I've been doing hill training once a week since the 10K, but I'm afraid it won't be enough. I've never run more than eight miles before, and this is 9.5. I'm hoping to run 6 tomorrow if it's not freezing rain. Otherwise, to the gym for running/swimming (with my new goggles!!).

Tonight, Josh and I watched Idiocracy. Lame, lame, lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment