Wednesday, May 30, 2007

7 things

OK, so I was sort-of tagged by sassenach for this meme, so here goes:

List/talk about 7 facts about yourself. Anything you find interesting that may come to mind. Tag 7 people and they have to blog about 7 things about themselves. Those tagged continue the chain by tagging 7 other people. Leave a comment on the tagged people’s blog so they know they are tagged and to read your blog.

1. I have a great fear of zombies, yet I own at least one such movie and make it a point to see movies featuring them. I know they are not real. But they scare the bejesus out of me way more than other horror movies. I was scared out of my mind at "28 Days" (yet I bought it on a super-sale at FYE), so why, oh why, did I go to "28 Weeks Later"?!
2. Speaking of fears ... here's a real one. I harbor a big fear of getting skin cancer. Relatives on both side of my family have had it. I try to wear sunscreen all the time, but I'm very bad at remembering unless I'm at the pool or beach.
3. I love LOLcats and lately LOLpresidents. Their ridiculous captions crack me up and I hope that in my caption-writing job I don't accidentally write one that says "President sez I can has handshake."
4. I know my yarn habit is getting bad when I thought about lying to my boyfriend as to the reason I had to get moving at a decent hour Monday morning. "I mean, I want to go running before it gets too hot out!" The guilt was too much, and I spilled the beans.
5. I went to a pre-school for the deaf, even though I could hear. I was one of only a few who could hear in my class, and I learned a lot of sign language, forgot it all, and learned a bunch more in college for an elective.
6. I am a weather fanatic - I check the weather weather.com at least three times a day - for dog-walking wardrobe consultation, work-wardrobe consultation and can-I-go-for-a-run-tomorrow-and-not-melt consultation.
7. I think I curse too much so I've started saying "dag nabbit" on a regular basis as a substitute. But I'm looking for other satisfying alternatives ... anyone??

I won't tag anyone in particular (except for Judy) ... but consider yourself tagged if you read this!

No comments:

Post a Comment