Thursday, June 7, 2007

eep!

Work has gobbled up my life the past few days, but in a very good way. I know I'm in the right career when I wake up at 6 a.m. to walk Gracie and instead of stumbling back to bed, I sit at the kitchen table, excited to look at every page of the paper. It's an exciting time for sure, but I'd be lying if I said I weren't looking forward to three days off work (starting tomorrow). I'm just hoping I can decompress and stop dreaming about fonts.

But about this weekend ... I've got a lot of plans ... Friday is the parade of sail for Sail Virginia (and it will be a scorcher of a day) ... yet I will also be baking in this crazy heat. Saturday is Knit in Public Day, which I'm doing with sassenach (yay! Flickr pal meet-up!), my cousin's dance recital, dinner at my aunt's house (the destination for my aforementioned baked goods) and maybe a game night with work friends. Sunday is an encore trip to Sail Virginia and, I'm hoping, some time to relax.

I' m still working on my baby ripple blanket - it's much bigger than it is in this picture.

But for now I'm going to rest my eyes, as my grandma would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment