Friday, June 29, 2007

finally got a yarn winder!

I just paid my rent and my car insurance ... so why not do a little online shopping?

I finally bought myself a yarn ball winder! I found an online coupon for 40 percent off a single item, so I saved about $13 on my order. I don't have a swift yet, and I don't know how long I can put off the $50+ purchase. I'm hopeful I can use a back of a chair or enlist help from Lauren or Josh in the meantime.

But yay! I can wind my own yarn (in 4-8 business days, that is).

The July 7 wrap is almost done:


I've got, oh, maybe one and a half more color go-throughs, and then it should be long enough. I'm nowhere near running out of yarn, thank goodness.

I'm itching to start something new - specifically, a blanket for Lori and JJ, who moved in together on Sunday. A bunch of us helped them move. It was really hot out, but fun. I saw the colors in their apartment, so I got some honey gold and navy blue yarn for a throw.

No comments:

Post a Comment