Friday, September 7, 2007

I finished the gusset!

a daylight shot

Woo hoo! I am so pleased. I've had to pick up a couple stitches here and there with a crochet hook, but never more than a couple rows. I don't even freak out any more when it happens! (If it unraveled more than two or three rows, maybe that'd be a different story.)

Also, yesterday morning I started a Penn State group on Ravelry - it's called Knittany Lions. I had been seeing university groups pop up on there and finally took it upon myself to start one. A little more than a day later, there are already 12 members! I have no idea what is involved with being a moderator but eh. Not too worried about it.

Back to reality today ... today markst he start of a full workweek (a six-day one at that). I will have to work my knitting in around work now! And my road trip to see the Yarn Harlot is 13 days away ... and Charleston is 16 days away!

No comments:

Post a Comment