Monday, September 3, 2007

two reasons I am dumb.

1. Forty-eight hours after the fact, I realized that I missed my boss' Labor Day barbecue. I RSVPed and everything. D'oh. Cuz, you know, I was doing oh-so many pressing things over this vacation.

2. I am even dumber because I just spent two to three hours watching a "Rock of Love" marathon - that's right folks, the reality dating show starring Bret Michaels of Poison. I don't know whether I'll have enough brain cells left to carry on a conversation at SnB tonight. But oh I am excited to go just the same. =)

1 comment:

  1. I am so struggling w/my first sock. Yours looks great.
    Rock of Love? I was a huge Poision fan in the 80s. I actually saw them in 2000, and they were still good. As for the show, I couldn't sit thru it. It was torture.

    ReplyDelete