Wednesday, April 9, 2008

woohoo!

I'm off work today and I couldn't be more excited. I'm going to a Ben Folds concert with a friend from work. I haven't been to a concert in more than a year (since the Jonny Lang concert a year ago). It'll be fun to have a night out.

I am heading to Kohl's this afternoon - I have a coupon for 15% off, and I've been wanting to get some new shirts for a while. I probably only shop for new clothes two or three times a year (oh, the joys of being a grown-up on a budget). Well, I feel like I rotate the same 5-6 shirts for my work outfits, so I'm definitely in need of some newbies.

P.S. Note to self: don't wear paper-thin shorts when you head out for a run in the rain. You will inevitable curse the riding-up-effect and head home after half a mile, grumbling about cleaning or doing laundry or *anything* being a better use of your time.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I am beyond jealous. I love Ben Folds. And I also love days off.

    I think my best runs are when I am listening to ben folds. heh

    ReplyDelete