Monday, March 26, 2007

somebody's got a case of the Mondays

I totally have a case of the Mondays. This weekend was really fun - Josh and I went out to dinner Friday AND lunch Sunday (practically unheard of, since our schedules are so random), I went to the beach twice, and I had a nice run yesterday. But Monday rolls around and I just don't want to go to work. I'm cranky at the TV for not providing anything but "World's Scariest Moments Caught on Tape." I'm cranky at all the food I just bought at the store for not being what I want. I'm especially cranky that until I leave for Columbus next Thursday, I won't have had two days off, back-to-back, in more than a month.

I'm going to be pretty lonely the next few days. My good pair of jeans is going to Vegas on Wednesday and Josh is dog sitting all week, too. Looks like it's as good a time as any to keep on running with Gracie (my goal is to take her on a 3-mile run this week on a not-too-warm day) and to hunker down with this ripple afghan (it's about twice as long as seen in this picture).

No comments:

Post a Comment