Monday, July 2, 2007

July 7 wrap - FO

I finished the July 7 wrap! I am coveting this multi-color Cotton with Rayon Ribbon yarn from Blue Heron. There's a teeny bit leftover - I might be able to knit a wee scarf from it, but it's doubtful. Here is a close-up of the burnt copper colorway:

And the whole she-bang:


It kind of reminds me of a Clapotis, something I would love to knit. I wish I had more excuses to wear large wraps - it's warm here a lot of the year. I think if I lived in Europe, I could totally pull it off.

What's next? I just started a small throw for the people I'm dog-sitting for. It's navy and will have some yellow accent stripes, matching the color scheme in their apartment. (I'm happy to report that this morning's visit went much better than yesterday's.)

No comments:

Post a Comment